Information we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we obtain about you on applications and other forms including subscription documents, questionnaires, and online registration forms. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, income and other financial data, investment experience etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others. This includes information about other products you have purchased through our affiliated companies such as information about additions redemptions etc.
- Information we receive about you from Third Parties such as referring brokers or advisors, managers, product sponsors and clearing firms and/or their service providers. These parties may include affiliates of Abbey Capital
Please note that Abbey Capital does not disclose any Nonpublic Personal Information to anyone, except as permitted by law and regulation.
- Abbey Capital restricts access to Nonpublic Personal Information to those employees and agents of Abbey Capital who need to know that information in order to provide services to Abbey Capital’s clients.
- We may share information about you with affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties in order for them to assist us in providing services to you and otherwise as permitted by law. However affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties who receive information about you in order to assist us in providing services to you are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
- Abbey Capital may use Nonpublic Personal Information to ensure compliance with its obligations under applicable regulatory regimes, and for its own internal business purposes, and may disclose such information to regulatory authorities as required or permitted by applicable law.
- Abbey Capital has established security standards to ensure against unauthorized access to customer information.